XperiaX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo stfu's staff application

3 posters

Go down

Yo stfu's staff application Empty Yo stfu's staff application

Post by Yo stfu Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:41 pm

1. Ingame name: My ingame name is Yo Stfu

2. IRL Name:My In real life name is Addison (yeah yeah whatever its a girls name)

3. Age: Im 18

4. Why do you think you deserve mod?: I cant say whether i deserve it i just want a shot at it, But if you need reasons here they are 1) i think i could help out the server quite a bit with finding bugs and reporting them to the admins/Xperia. And 2) i do believe i could help the server out with the people who disobey the rules.

5. What will you aim to achieve as mod?: I would be aiming to make the server better just in a whole.

6. How will you deal with a person breaking the rules?: I would try to get in contact with an admin to determine the severity of the player(s) actions.

7. On average, how many hours do you play a day?: On a daily basis i play xperia for 3-5 hours a day.

9. How long have you played XperiaX for?: I have played xperia for about a school week (5 days) getting on everyday if i can that day.

10. Additional comments: I hope you you guys look into this and thanks!
Yo stfu
Yo stfu
Pedo Bear
Pedo Bear

Back to top Go down

Yo stfu's staff application Empty Re: Yo stfu's staff application

Post by Prime Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:02 pm

no offense I thought this was set up pristinely , but the only thing is dude you joined the actual server not to long ago lets let the guys whove been on the server for awhile get the chance to post there staff apps like , deluxe , colin , and my nigga ebola aka tryston aka Asian power.

Prime
Pedo Bear
Pedo Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo stfu Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Alright, ill apply next major update. Thanks for the compliment. ill see ya in game!
Yo stfu
Yo stfu
Pedo Bear
Pedo Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:45 pm

It doesn't matter if you're new or not, you are still allowed to make a staff application.
Best of luck!
Rob
Rob

https://xperiax718.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum